Big Cat has a unique and exciting opportunity to be a crucial member within the communications team, working on an array of clients in the retail, charity and consumer sectors. We are looking for an experienced Account Manager (minimum 1.5 years in an AM role under their belt) to be part of our award winning integrated agency.
As part of a growing team you’ll be involved in content generation ranging from press releases, blogs and social media plans, through to video creation working with our budding team of creatives. With long lasting clients and organic business growth, we need someone to make their mark on a number of accounts. This hands-on position will require you to help brands find interesting ways to tell their story, with ideas that not only earn column inches, but provide social currency too. You’d be working with our multi-skilled integrated team including marketing, creative and digital professionals to deliver high class, memorable campaigns for our clients.
Working alongside and reporting to the Communications Director, responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the daily client contact and as client lead when appropriate across a variety of accounts
- Playing a major role in the research, planning and development of comprehensive integrated communications campaigns
- Demonstrating proficiency in writing skills to craft internal and client correspondence, communications plans, press materials, new business proposals, etc.
- Building and maintaining client relationships and looking to organically grow existing accounts
- Managing media reporting and producing post campaign analysis
- Managing social media accounts for our clients. Generating original ideas for sustainable online community engagement, help integrate them into plans, measure and evaluate them to ensure they contribute to client goal achievement
- Fostering relationships with regional and national press
- Delivering media relations, including creating and driving outreach plans, message development, management of events and effective pitching.
- Developing accurate project budgets and effectively working within account budget parameters and deadlines
- Assisting in the development of new business proposals and attending pitches with the senior management team
- Working alongside the marketing, digital and creative team to rollout integrated campaigns with an ability to understand the nature of each discipline and help cross sell services to our clients where appropriate.
In return, you will be offered the support and guidance within our close-knit Pride! Our agency is a creative, enthusiastic and driven mix of industry professionals. Headed up by an all-star collective of experienced directors and uber-cool managers and execs who work hard and play hard! Becoming a Big Cat means having access to everyone in the agency to help you to continue to learn and develop. From PR and social to creative, digital and beyond! And with regular social events – there is really no reason why you wouldn’t apply!
Please send your CV and covering letter to Christie Buet, Communications Director: firstname.lastname@example.org