We’re on the hunt for an aspiring creative director to inject fresh ideas and creative innovation into our flourishing agency. With our most successful year to date last year and being on the verge of completing yet another, we are looking to cement our creative offering with a newly appointed director to help lead the Pride into its next phase of expansion.
The ideal candidate will possess at least 10 years industry experience, having worked in many a fast-paced agency environment. Master of all things print and digital, you must have extensive expertise in branding, advertising and digital campaigns. As well as being a creative strategist and ‘big idea’ generator, you will also need the ability to lead the design studio and the wider agency on design related aspects.
At Big Cat our ethos and values are paramount to our success, therefore we are looking for someone who is willing to embrace many hats (when needed to), share senior responsibility, instil motivation, offer constructive senior counsel and generally live and breathe our positive agency culture.
Duties will include:
• Overseeing and leading on all creative output
• Managing the design studio team, nurturing talent and personal development
• Being integral to the creative strategy and new business process, collaborating with the leadership team
• Taking shared responsibility with the leadership team in new business pitches & tenders
• Developing creativity across the agency
• Knowledge sharing and teaching across the whole agency
• Ensuring internal marcomms is reflective of our identity and ethos
• Raising the company and personal profile through networking, events and social media
Please send a covering letter, CV and your most up to date portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org