With continued growth, we're currently looking for a new ambitious Marketing Account Manager to join The Pride and create their stamp on our portfolio of amazing campaigns.
This is a mid-senior level position for an experienced Marketing Account Manager with over 3 years agency experience.
As Marketing Account Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of projects across branding, website builds, marketing communications strategy and digital. You will work with internal and external teams to guarantee the delivery of projects for our integrated clients, making sure all work is completed within budget, on time and to the highest quality. Projects will vary in size from smaller quick turnaround campaigns to larger more complex retainer clients.
In return for all your hard work, we offer the support and guidance within our close-knit Pride! Not to mention, the regular social shindigs where we are let loose around the many bars and eateries perfectly located within a short stroll of our office in Birmingham’s Jewelry Quarter!
Experience, Skills & Outlook
- 2 years + at a marketing agency/ marketing role within an integrated business
- Proven track record in organising integrated marketing communication campaigns
- Solid working knowledge of branding, marketing communications strategy, account management and business development principles.
- Experience in managing the delivery of marketing communications through print, digital, e-marketing, websites, social media and media buying.
- Good understanding of SEO, PPC and remarketing
- The ability to question and deliver marketing strategies
- Experienced in handling financial data and regularly reporting on the status of client accounts
- Revising key performance metrics and working to objectives
- Confident working on new business proposals and presenting to clients
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- A clear communicator, both verbally and through written correspondence, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to bring fresh ideas to solve problems.
- A proactive, ambitious team player
Curious about this opportunity? Please send your CV and cover letter telling us why you give a damn about working at Big Cat to: email@example.com