Big Cat has a unique and exciting opportunity to be a crucial member within the PR and Social Media team, working on an array of clients in the retail, charity and consumer sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive (minimum 1.5 years in an agency role under your belt) to be part of our award winning integrated agency.
As part of a growing team you’ll be involved in content generation ranging from press releases, blogs and social media plans, through to video creation working with our budding team of creatives. With long lasting clients and organic business growth, we need someone to make their mark on a number of accounts. This hands-on position will require you to help brands find interesting ways to tell their story, with ideas that not only earn column inches, but provide social currency too. You’d be working with our multi-skilled integrated team including marketing, creative and digital professionals to deliver high class, memorable campaigns for our clients.
Working alongside and reporting to the Communications Director, responsibilities will include:
- Writing copy in the form of press releases, articles or features
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing media reporting
- Liaising with editors and journalists
- Supporting and creating compelling social content
- Researching and collating business and client insights
- Attending and supporting at client events including press briefings and exhibitions
- Assisting in the development of new business proposals and attending pitches with the senior management team
In return, you will be offered the support and guidance within our close-knit Pride! Our agency is a creative, enthusiastic and driven mix of industry professionals. Headed up by an all-star collective of experienced directors and uber-cool managers and execs who work hard and play hard! Becoming a Big Cat means having access to everyone in the agency to help you to continue to learn and develop. From PR and social to creative, digital and beyond! And with regular social events – there is really no reason why you wouldn’t apply!
Please send your CV and covering letter to Christie Buet, Communications Director: firstname.lastname@example.org