Birmingham School Games
Over 1,700 school pupils, 15 venues, 20 sports and one events team took part in Birmingham’s School Games.
- Event management of The Birmingham School Games
- Co-ordination with the department for Young People in Sport and LOC (local organisation committees)
- Stage 3 of the school games for Birmingham primary and secondary schools
- Young Sports Leaders working with primary and secondary pupils would be integral to the event, supporting the primary and secondary pupils.
What our clients say about us
Event delivered by The Fair
- The school games took place over two days at Birmingham University and The Alexander Stadium
- We provided Health and Safety both prior to and during the events
- Logistics management
- Registration organisation
- Venue requirements & dressing
- Sourcing and management of AV
- Event management ensuring the smooth running of both the primary and secondary events
- Teams from 11 SGO areas across the city had teams represented in the event
- Over 1,700 primary and secondary pupils attended the event over two days
- 15 venues across the city were used to facilitate The School Games
- Global radio and Heart FM supported the event
- Pupils and teachers took part in over 20 sports.
Roar! Sign up now