Marketing, PR, Social Media + Event Management
Bodies: The Exhibition (Bodies Revealed)
Real-life human bodies donated, preserved and dissected allowing the general public to get up close and personal with what’s under their skin.
- Manage, build and deliver an education and information exhibition at the heart of Birmingham city centre
- Promote and market event to both a regional and national audience across a wide range of demographics
- Interact with schools who might visit the exhibition as part of their science course.
What our clients say about us
Event delivered by The Fair.
- Event management and build of Bodies Revealed exhibition in the Custard Factory, Birmingham which also included the staffing and day to day management of the exhibition
- Implemented fully integrated marketing campaign which included the development of a UK brand, print of all marketing materials and build of a website
- Delivered extensive regional and national PR and Social Media campaign with the aim of driving ticket sales
- Over 50,000 footfall achieved for the exhibition
- Coverage in a broad spectrum of national and regional titles including The Guardian, The Independent, The Times, Midlands Today, BBC WM, Heart FM and Birmingham Post
- Requests from schools to include Bodies Revealed in their course programme for future years
Want to find out more about how we could help your organisation?
Get in touch below: