Creative Design, PR + Event Management
Colmore Business District
Big Cat + The Fair were brought in to promote Colmore Business District’s first ever Music Takeover event. Two days, four locations, over 20 performing artists.
- Assist with the launch event press and promotion
- Promote the festival to regional and trade press, across both print and online
- Help raise awareness and increase footfall at the events
- Organise event management for four locations over two day
- Book line-up of artists to perform over the two day festival
- Assess all health and safety procedures for the festival
- Oversee and run the event production leading up to and during the event
What our clients say about us
24 artists performing in 4 locations in Birmingham’s Colmore Business District...
Event delivered by The Fair.
- Created an eye-catching design concept to translate across all marketing materials
- Produced a brand look and feel for Colmore Business District Music Takeover
- Created marketing materials using chosen design style including flyers and a festival map
- Brainstormed names for the event, which resulted in Music Takeover
- Ensured all health and safety measures were prepared for the event
- Sourced and booked artists available to play over the two days
- Media liaison to raise awareness of the event to drive footfall
- Produced promotional materials to send to press and use within the marketing
- Provided event management for each of the stages and locations for the duration of the festival
- Ran the event production including; staging, lighting and sound
- Organised the artists running order to play over the four locations
- Assisted with launch party, producing guest list, photographs and general support throughout the night
- 24 artists performing in 4 locations in Birmingham’s Colmore Business District
- Large footfall to the festival in each of the locations
- Pre-empted and avoided all possible health and safety issues
- Positive news coverage in regional, business press and broadcast including BBC WM, Birmingham Mail and Birmingham Post
- Event listed on various listings and events websites as well as consumer reviews on popular blog sites such as Birmingham Central and Style Birmingham
Let's get you signed up!