PR + Event Management
33,000 people in the heart of Birmingham city centre celebrating Jamaican heritage and culture.
- Deliver an event for people of all ages and races
- Showcase the diversity and community spirit of Birmingham, pushing aside social stereotypes
- Raise awareness of the festival on a regional and national level
What our clients say about us
Event delivered by The Fair.
- Managed the build of main stage, yurts and community area
- Sourced and installed AV and PA equipment
- Planning of Press Day which featured a visit from Chris Holmes MBE and Jonathan Edwards CBE
- Interviews with talent, Levi Roots and organisers of festival
- 33,000 people attended Jamaica Live
- 142 jerk chickens eaten
- Full page spread in the Daily Mirror; numerous interviews on Midlands Today and BBC WM
Want to find out more about how we could help your organisation?
Get in touch below: