For two years, Big Cat worked closely with Punch Records on their various projects including; Bass FM, Bass Festival and Music Potential.
- Promote each project or event through relative regional and national media platforms – specifically focusing on BASS festival and FM launch
- Position Punch Records as one of the leading music development agencies in the UK
- Develop relationships with brands and companies for later sponsorship opportunities
- Raise awareness and footfall of the BASS Festival event
What our clients say about us
- Targeted various regional and national media to promote each event and project
- Established Punch CEO Ammo Talwar as a leading entrepreneurial figure for the city of Birmingham
- Promote Punch’s involvement with CSR and NEETs through their Music Potential programme
- Developed relationships with brands for potential sponsorship
- Press coverage in a variety of publications and online sources including; Audience Magazine, Live Magazine and Metro
- Successfully promoted BASS Festival, BASS FM and Music Potential through various media channels
- Secured potential future opportunities for Punch with various companies and brands
- Attributed to footfall and awareness of BASS Festival and BASS FM
Let's get you signed up!