BECOME PART OF THE PRIDE
B2B Senior Account Manager
No recruiters, please.
Are you a seasoned Senior Account Manager with experience in spinning many plates across marketing communications projects? Do you thrive working with creative teams to develop ideas and execute them brilliantly? Then have a read below of what we have in store...
We’re looking for a B2B Senior Account Manager to help us with marketing and communications projects across multiple industries. Here’s what you’ll be doing at Big Cat:
- Leading the Pack: Taking the lead in client meetings and managing follow-up actions with the team (it’s all about the chase!)
- Multitasking at its finest: Why choose one sector when you can have more?! You’ll be working across multiple B2B accounts in public health, technology, finance, public transport, education and construction & infrastructure sectors, delivering marketing communications strategy and tactics
- A bit of Pick N’ Mix: Prioritising among multiple client projects
- “Hello, how can I help you?”: Being the main point of contact for clients and providing advice on how to move forward
- Got Your Back Attitude: Responding to client briefs and supporting clients to deliver their business objectives
- Bringing them into the Pride: Building relationships with clients and having great attention to detail
- Look After Our Cubs: Helping to mentor our awesome team of execs, setting daily priorities for workstreams
- You Say “T” we Say “EAM”: Supporting on new business pitches where required
Fancy some flexi-working? We get it! Sometimes you’ll be in the office, sometimes at home. That said, we’d like to have the Pride together in our lovely city centre office at least three times a week so we can catch up, collaborate and bounce off each others ideas.
- Experienced, ambitious agency account handler with at least four years working for an agency
- Strong project management skills are essential - keep those plates spinning!
- Media relations experience - a nose for news is a bonus!
- Knowledge of print and digital advertising with great attention to detail
- Safe pair of hands – someone who can delegate up and down in the business - we’ll all listen to you!
- Someone happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuff done but also can spot opportunities and grow accounts
- Experience in managing others – juniors, creatives, suppliers
- Confident in developing existing accounts and supporting on pitches where required
- Knowledge of behavioral science and behavioral economics would be a bonus
About Big Cat
We’re an independent, IPA member, brand communications agency based in Birmingham city centre. We grow meaningful brands through collaboration and an understanding of how people behave.
Instinctive ideas are the ones that understand the quirks of human nature; that know why your customers think, feel and behave a certain way – even when they don’t.
We create and plan marketing programmes that interrupt and influence people meaningfully.
Advertising campaigns that make them laugh, see something differently or simply crave a big juicy burger…
Then our campaigns reason people into action. To buy. To visit. To finally join the gym.
Our purpose is to enrich the lives of people (our pride, our clients, their customers, and society). We hold strong values in the way we work and who we work for.
We’re a tight pride and punch above our weight in the Midlands.
- The salary will be equivalent to the level of experience you have and will range from £32,000 to £38,000.
- Flexibility to work remotely (but we’d like to see you in the office every week)
- 3% match pension
- 21 days holiday together with up to five additional days offered for family care.
- You can have your birthday off - no one should have to work on your birthday!
- A dedicated investment to individuals learning and development
- Christmas and summer parties along with plenty of social activities throughout the year
If you’ve got what it takes to join our Pride, get in touch!
If you’ve got what it takes to join our Pride, send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with ‘Senior Account Manager’ as the subject heading, telling us why you want to join the team. Or. why not fill the form out below...