Big Cat Insight - The Time is NOW for a Challenger Brand Mindset
- Challenger brands have been positioned perfectly for the last 18 months, because they thrive in an unsettled environment.
- Challenger brands are known for looking at new ways to do business, and that affects their ability to adapt and connect with customers.
- Established brands need to compete on their terms, and not vice versa. Challenger brands can solve a problem that has often been overlooked by established players.
- Size… doesn’t matter! Though usually small in size, what makes a brand a “challenger brand” is its ability to have an open and malleable mindset – not its size.
- Challenger brands have disruption in their DNA, but established brands will find they can compete and keep their heard fought for consumer by altering their own genes.