Our instincts and actions.
- We’re constant students of human behaviour.
- But we don’t stay stuck behind our desks.
- We get out in the real world, ask real questions and talk to real people.
- Magic lies in the space between your head and your gut. Find that space.
- Life’s too short for mild. Go wild.
- Creativity makes all the difference.
- But you can’t be different without diversity and inclusion.
- We want to hear every voice and view. Especially yours. (Ideally over lunch, a beer or brew.)
- We listen before we put our instincts into action.
Meet the Pride
Put a face to the name. From curious cubs to even curiouser adults, we’re a close-knit team so you’ll probably meet us all at some point.
Founder and CEO
Dad jokes. Fountain of knowledge. Makes the boat go faster.
Fitness fanatic that shakes up strategy like he does protein shakes. Think Tom Cruise in Cocktail. But a lot taller.
Intolerant of lactose and bad eggs. Used to make spontaneous decisions. Now they're made for him by a 1 year old.
PR Communications Director
From the UK to Australia and back. Always ready to walk a mile in your shoes.
Marketing Senior Account Manager
Nicest person in advertising. Started a swear jar when she was 11. Today it has a total of £1 in it.
Half man, half matrix. If the information exists – he'll find it.
PR Communications Account Executive
Ever since she can remember, Katie has always wanted to be an Elton John impersonator. Hasn't made it yet but as she said; "I'm still standing".
At one with nature. Daily struggle over whether to go with the blanket, the hot water bottle or both.
Cognitive Linguist Researcher
Writes words. Reads words. Writes research papers on how the words that people read make them feel and behave.
Head of Barketing
Fully fledged member of the dream team. By dream team we mean she spends most of her day dreaming of lunch time strolls with the team.
Love getting your teeth into marketing problems?
Got a fierce portfolio?
Drop a line to [email protected]