Work in health, fitness and wellbeing marketing?
COVID has changed the health and fitness industry in a big way. Whilst some changes may be temporary, some will have lasting impacts. Some brands have seen real gains during this period, whilst others are looking to bulk up their bottom line again.
If you're a marketer, our white paper will help you get to grips with the changing shape of the sector. The key take outs from our research & insights are to:
- Facilitate a strong digital connection with customers through online community hubs and on-demand content
- Promote the positive impact exercise can have on people’s mental health, and how they can use exercise to manage their mental health in addition to their physical fitness
- Have a ‘hybrid’ health and fitness experience combining bricks-and-mortar with digital will appeal to a larger customer base
- Expand your product and service offering to meet new consumer demand
- Position your brand as a reliable source of health information
- Subvert category norms by being distinctive, a scientifically proven way to get noticed
Download our guide to find out more